Sikadur®-42 HF Very High Flow, Cost Effective Epoxy Resin Grout - 18kg Kit
Sikadur®-42 HF is a pourable, multi-functional high density epoxy grout based on a 2-component solvent free epoxy resin system containing fine fillers. Sikadur-42 HF exhibits excellent flow characteristics in general grouting applications.
- Cost effective epoxy grout
- Applicable at low temperatures.
- High mechanical strengths.
- High flow characteristics
- Supplied in factory proportioned units.
- Shrink free.
- Can be bulked out with aggregate of thicker pour applications
- Excellent chemical resistance to water, sea water, waste water, sewage, fuels, oils, dilute acids and dilute alkalis.
Where to use
As a grout for manufacturing plants and civil engineering application:
- Crane rails
- Machine bedding and baseplates
- Holding down bolts
- Starter bars
- Cavity filling
- Bridge bearings
- Item: Sikadur®-42 HF
- Brand: Sika
- Colour: Mixed - Grey
- Packaging: 18 kg net pre-proportioned kit