Bostik RTV 936 Red High Temp Silicone Sealant 300g - 15 Pcs
High Performance, High Temperature Industrial Silicone Sealant
Bostik 936 is a one part non slump silicone sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to high temperatures.
- Industrial Qualities
- One component product
- Sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 350ºC.
- The thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump, sag or run off surfaces
- Good resistance to weathering & moisture.
- Resistant to some motor oils and chemicals
- Curing can be accelerated by dry heat up to 150 °C.
- 100% silicone rubber / elastomer
- Meets the requirements of many industrial, mining, OEM applications.
- Excellent temperature range. (-60?C to + 275?C intermittent exposure to 350?C )
- Excellent electrical insulation properties.
- Excellent weatherability and ozone resistance
Where to Use
- Heavy Commercial
- Industrial applications- bonding/sealing-stable at very high temperatures, up to 350?C
- Industrial ovens and boilers
- Domestic cookers and ovens
- Flues on gas appliances
- Smoke stacks
- Moving oven belts
- Sealing and encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Household electrical and industrial heating equipment
- Pipe Flanges- High Temperature
Item: Bostik RTV 936 Red High Temp
Quantity: Box of 15 cartridge
Size: 300g ctg
Other: One pallet = 96 Box of 15