Dowsil 793-T Glazing Sealant Translucent 300ml Pack of 24
DOWSIL™ 793T Silicone Glazing Sealant is one-part neutral cure, construction grade sealant that easily extrudes in any weather. It quickly cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to produce a durable, flexible silicone rubber seal.
Features and Benefits
- Ease of application- ready to use as supplied; no catalyzing or mixing required. Can be extruded in place from cartridges using ordinary caulking guns.
- All-temperature gunability consistency is virtually unchanged from -37°C to 71°C permitting the sealant to be applied in any season to dry, frost-free surfaces.
- Good weatherability like other Dow silicone building sealants, it is virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone or temperature extremes.
- Long life reliability- cured sealant stays elastomeric from -54°C to 149°C without hardening, cracking or becoming brittle under normal weather conditions.
- Extended working time allows the applicator more working and tooling time after application of sealant resulting in neater appearance and greater efficiency.
- Easy to use; excellent recovery from extension and compression.
- Item: 793T Silicone Glazing Sealant
- Brand: Dowsil™
- Size: 300ml
- Colour: Clear
- Quantity: Pack of 24