Hobson Schnorr HDS Load Washer Plain DIN 6796 Pack of 20
These SCHNORR?? load washers have been specially developed for high-strength bolts of grades 8.8 - 12.9. This represents the most powerful form of safety washer in the form of a disc spring. The load of the washers have been matched to these bolts and and are 70 to 90% of the bolt load in the flat state.
Safety Washer Features:
These load washers conform to DIN 6796, edition Oct. 1987, and are designed for high demands on the protection of bolt joints. As a highly progressive load increase occurs at the end of the spring deflection when the load washer is flattened the load has been indicated as double the calculated value. Tests have shown that these values are comparable with the measured value.
Load Washer Features:
- High axial load
- Optimum compensation for setting in the joint
- Reduction of the dynamic loading of the screw
- Uniform concentric loading and high safety through a high degree of spring action
- Suitable for captive fitting on a wide range of bolts (combi bolts)
- Item: HDS Load Washer
- Brand: Hobson
- Sub Brand: Schnorr
- Metric Size: M14, M16, M18
- Quantity: Pack of 20