Hobson Tygabolt (Sleeve Anchor) Zinc Yellow Passivate Hec Pack of 100
Hobson Tygabolts?? (Sleeve Anchors) are pre-assembled single units that are used in pre-drilled holes. They comprise of a threaded stud with a flared cone shaped end, an expandable sleeve & a flange nut. Fixing is achieved by torquing the flange nut which draws the cone up into the sleeve, thereby expanding the three external segments of the sleeve outward and locking the Hobson Tygabolt?? against the wall of the pre-drilled material.
- Hobson Tygabolts?? diameter equals drilled hole size
- Simple installation through object to be fastened.
- Variety of diameters & lengths to suit different applications
- Low costs on supply and installation
- Can be immediately used
- Item: Tygabolt (Sleeve Anchor) Zinc Yellow Passivate Hec
- Brand: Hobson
- Hex Head
- Quantity: Pack of 100