Intex Built TradeTuff Bent Ergo Fixed Automatic Finishing Box
The Intex Ergonomic Bent Box Handles are designed to provide increased leverage ability and reduce effort when working overhead, whilst helping to activate the ‘Automatic’ mechanism on the Intex Automatic Flat Boxes.
When plasterboard sheets have been installed vertically and the Flat Box is starting at the top of the wall, these handles make it easier to push on the door of the Flat Box.
However, these handles can be used in combination with any Flat Box to ergonomically assist in coating flat and butt joints.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 915mm (36"), 1065mm (42"), 1220mm (48")
- Stainless Steel and aluminium construction
Benefits at a Glance:
- Built TradeTuff with premium grade USA materials
- Ergonomic & Lightweight design ensuring less fatigue
- Assists the ‘Automatic’ mechanism of the Intex Automatic Flat Boxes
- Black hard-coat anodized for maximum durability & longer life
- Ridged tube design limits flex & maximizes energy at all lengths
- Thicker & lighter USA aluminium tubing makes it easy to apply pressure
- Comfort ergo anti-slip grips ensure user comfort & safety
- Item: Intex Built TradeTuff Bent Ergo Fixed Automatic Finishing Box Handle
- Quantity: 1 Carton