Pferd Polico Grinding Cones Alu Oxide 1050mm Pack of 50
Choose the POLICO size and grit to suit your application.
For work on hard-to-reach areas, PFERD provides POLIROLL¨ and POLICO¨ tools with various
- abrasives and
- grit sizes
Self-clamping due to a grooved conical tool holder ensures that the cartridge rolls remain securely attached during use.
- As the outer abrasive material of POLIROLL¨ cartridge rolls wears off, fresh abrasive grain is exposed
- Very good stock removal
- Easy to replace due to special tool holder
- Deburring work on bores and hard-to-reach areas
- Dressing fillet weld seams on metal structures
- Deburring work on castings
- Always grind using the tip and not the surface, as otherwise the adhesive will be damaged by the heat produced
- Always position the cartridge rolls with the bonded side towards the tool holder
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 11 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
- Item: Abrasive Rolls
- Grit: 80, 150
- Quantity: Pack of 50