Pferd Combidisc Abrasive Alu Oxide Contour CDR Type 60mm Pack of 25
Choose from a variety of sizes and grits to suit your application.
Very flexible and adaptive on account of their outer contour. Cutting into the workpiece is avoided.
Abrasive: Aluminium oxide A
The COMBIDISC¨ range covers a large selection of grinding tools for surface finishing. From coarse machining and surface texturing to face-down mirror polishing Ð the range provides the optimal tool, even for complicated applications.
- Easy to use
- Rapid tool change
- No adhesion, no slipping
- No loosening under the influence of heat
- Vibration-free operation
- Tool is always fixed centrally
- Tool and mould construction, modelling
- Mechanical engineering, automotive construction
- Aeronautical and aerospace industry
- Aircraft engine construction and repair
- Equipment, tank and pressure vessel construction (e.g. for foodstuff and chemical industry)
- Fettling of small parts
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 50 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
- Item: Combidisc System
- Grit 60, 80, 120, 180
- Size: 60mm
- Quantity: Pack of 25