PFERD Carbide Grinding Plastic Burr 6mm TC ZYA 0625/6
Tungsten carbide burrs with PLAST, FVK and FVKS cuts are suitable for trimming and contour milling of a wide range of fibre-reinforced plastics (GRP/CRP).
Burrs with end cut (BS) or with center drill (ZBS) allow combined drilling and cutting tasks.
The special tooth geometry allows high feed rates due to the low resistance. In addition
these burrs are characterized by smooth milling.
- Contour milling
- Creating cut-outs
- Trimming and contour milling of workpieces from less hard glass- and carbon-fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP and CRP ² 40 % fibre content) and fibre-reinforced thermoplastics
- Minimized delamination and fraying through straight cut
- Suitable for use on machines and on robots
- Burrs with end cut or with center drill tips allow combined drilling and cutting tasks
- Reduced vibration and less noise
- The design with special end cut (BS) is particularly suitable for machine and robot use, while the version with center drill (ZBS) is used for manual applications. It allows secure drilling on almost all surface conditions.
- Select a burr diameter greater than the thickness of the material to be machined, to avoid impacts and chattering with the risk of damaging or breaking the tool.
- Increase the rotational speed if the tool tends to chatter.
- If necessary, reduce the rotational speed and contact pressure if melting occurs.
- Item: Tungsten Carbride Burrs