ProChoice Arax Gold, Nitrile Sand Dip On Hi-vis Yellow Liner
The black nitrile foam dip makes the Arax Gold Cut a thinner, more dextrous glove that increases touch sensitivity and moulds to the contours of the hand, minimising hand fatigue. Meanwhile the Arax Gold Liner provides up to 4 times more blade resistance than the EN388 Cut 5 Rating requires, withstanding over 90 blade rotations during testing (Cut 5 Rating requires)
This glove works great for a wide range of medium to heavy duty applications that require advanced protection against mechanical risks.
- Arax Knit Technology with EN388 Cut Level D
- Black nitrile foam dip for durability and comfort
- Form fitting design that emulate individual hand contour for the most comfortable fit
- Contact heat resistant to 100'C
- Anti-static, breathable liner
- EN388:2016 Cut Resistance Level "D".
- ASTM Cut Level 4.
- Hi-vis nitrite foam coated palm with.anti-static liner.
- Excellent dexterity - Bare Hand Technology (BHT).
- Lightweight & Breathable Arax liner.
- Form fitting for comfortable all day wear. '˜
- Quick & easy donning & doffing.
- Colour coded cuff for size identification.
- Material: 15 Gauge Seamless Arax Liner
- Item: ProChoice Gold, Nitrile Sand Dip On Hi-Vis Yellow Liner\
- Sub Brand: Arax
- Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Colour: Hi-vis Yellow, Black
- Quantity: 1 Pair