Ramset CableMaster Pulsa 800 Gas with Tool-less Depth Battery Gauge
The Ramset CableMaster 800 is the most technologically advanced gas tool on the market. The new CableMaster 800 offers a number of innovative features allowing quicker, safer installation of a wide variety of clips for plumbing, data and electrical installations. The speed at which the CableMaster 800 is able to perform installations provides tremendous savings in total installed cost.Specifications
|Magazine Capacity||20 (+3) pin magazine,
[40 (+3) pin magazine accessory]
|Intermittent Operation||2 pins per second|
|Fuel Cell Life||750 pins (approx)|
|Battery Charge Capacity||3,000 pins (approx)|
|Battery Voltage||3.7V Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Charge time||90mins (25mins for 500 fixings)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-5°C to 49°C|
|Substrates||Concrete, Composite Steel Decking, Solid Brick, Precast Concrete, Steel Pre-stressed Concrete, Hollow Block Wall, Reinforced Concrete, Reinforced Prefabricated Concrete|
- Battery Gauge – Helps avoid running out of battery power.
- Fuel Cell Gauge – Always know when to change fuel cells.
- Lithium Battery – Fast Charge, Long Life
- Tool-less Depth of Drive Adjustment
- Power Saving Technology – isolates battery when tool is not in use
- Compact design with 20 pin magazine – Allows the tool to fit in tight spaces
- Easily removable fastener guide and magazine
- Greater tool clearance – Allows the tool to fit in close to edge applications.
- Removable Support Leg – Ensures tool is at 90° to work surface for optimum fixings
- Electronically controlled fuel injection – Ensures consistent power in a wide temperature range.
- Low Maintenance. Designed to work in all Australian conditions.
- Item: Ramset CableMaster Pulsa 800 Gas with Tool-less Depth Battery Gauge
- Quantity: Each