Ramset Catenary Wire Bracket Twist and Deformation Contractor Pk CWBKT
Reinforced steel angle bracket, with closed eye for catenary wire and cable installations when fixing to concrete, concrete block and steel. Suitable for light to medium duty, close to ceiling applications.Specifications
|Steel Thickness||2mm providing a high resistance to deformation.|
|Nominal Fixing Hole Diameter||7.5mm|
- For catenary wire, cable, and hanger rod installations when fixing to concrete, hollow block and steel.
- Improved clampdown to work surface with dimpled baseplate.
- Optimum pin penetration with cushioned base.
- Strengthening ribs reduce bracket twist and deformation.
- Rounded edges to prevent cable damage.
- Three methods of installation.
- -Fast fixing with CableMaster Pulsa gas tool.
- -TyMaster tool installation (See page 52).
- -Traditional drill and anchor method.
- Suits light to medium duty fixing applications. (see performance table)
- Fix from the ground with pole tool.
- Eye size - 7mm.
- Item: Ramset Catenary Wire Bracket Twist and Deformation Contractor Pk CWBKT
- Quantity: Each