Ramset Contr Pk - Clipelec with Cablemaster Pin Guide Handed Operation
ClipElec is an all purpose cable tie system that may be used for fixing cable, conduit and pipes for a wide variety of electrical and plumbing applications. This system is extremely versatile allowing for many different sized cables, pipes and conduit to be secured. The ClipElec all purpose cable tie system may be used with the 4.8mm supplied cable ties or with other cable ties up to a maximum width of 9mm.Specifications
|Raw Material||Polypropylene copolymer, high impact, halogen free. UV resistant|
|Capacity||Up to 9mm cable tie width.|
|Spacing Recommendation||0.5 & 1 metre (approx)|
|Fire Resistance Properties||Incandescent wire test
(regulation NFC 20-455) 750°C
passed - LCIE laboratory test
results N° 438 309
|Low Temperature Test||No breakage at 0°C|
|Dimensions||32 x 37mm|
- ClipElec can be used for cable, conduit and tube work.
- Universal design allows cable ties up to 9mm wide.
- Designed with an in-built energy absorber for perfect embedment.
- Clips directly onto the CableMaster™ Pin Guide for one handed operation.
- Hands are a safe distance from the Pin Guide during installation.
- Can be used with the PulsaLift™ Pole to fix from the ground.
- Optional plug and screw installation.
- Performance Table
- Item: Ramset Clips Directly onto the Cablemaster Pin Guide Handed Operation
- Quantity: Each