Ramset ShureDrive™ Drive Anchors Zinc Plated Expansion Nail
The ShureDrive Drive Anchor is an all metal light duty, impact setting, interference fit anchor, designed for tamper resistant use in a variety of substrates such as concrete, stone, solid brick, solid block, hollow brick, hollow block and hollow slab.
|Material||Zinc Alloy Body, Carbon Steel Nail or A4 316 Stainless Steel Nail|
Head Style - Anchor
|Fixing Method||Through Fixture|
|Anchoring Method||Interference Fit|
|Drilled Hole Diameters||5mm, 6mm|
|Anchor Lengths||22mm, 30mm, 50mm|
Maximum Fixture Thickness’
|3mm, 5mm, 25mm|
|Substrates||Concrete, Stone, Solid Brick, Solid Block, Grout Filled Block, Hollow Brick, Hollow Block, Hollow Slab|
- Hammer-in method makes installation quick and easy.
- Full expansion of the anchor is evident when the head of the expansion nail sits flush with the flange.
- Once fully set, the ShureDrive™ becomes tamper resistant.
- The anchor’s large flange prevents pullout.
- Optional A4 316 Stainless Steel Nail in some sizes
- Item: ShureDrive Drive Interference Fitanchors Metal Light Duty
- Brand: Ramset
- Quantity: Box of 100