Ramset WERCS AnkaScrew™ Screw-In Anchors - Zinc Plated 6mm
The WERCS AnkaScrew Screw-In Anchor is a totally removable, medium duty, rotation setting, thread forming anchor, ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into substrates such as concrete, brick, hollow brick or block. The WERCS AnkaScrew is particularly well suited to close-to-edge or close-to-anchor fixing as it does not expand and burst the surrounding substrate.
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Corrosion Protection||Zinc Plating, Mechanical Galvanising|
|Head Styles||Flanged Hex|
|Fixing Method||Through Fixture|
|Anchoring Method||Thread Forming|
|Drilled Hole Diameters||6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm|
|Anchor Lengths||50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm|
|Maximum Fixture Thickness’||10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 90mm|
|Indicative Working Loads in 32MPa Concrete*||Max Tensile 4.1kN -14.4kN
Max Shear 4.5kN - 16.7kN
|Substrates||Concrete, Solid Brick, Solid Block, Hollow Block, Hollow Slab, Hollow Brick|
- High thread engagement increases clamp force and holding capacity over a wide range of loading.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew is ideal for close-to-edge and close-to-anchor installation as its self-tapping, rotation setting method of installation is subject to low expansion pressure, therefore does not burst the substrate.
- For concrete, brick & block (solid & hollow).
- The WERCS AnkaScrew thread design provides clearance for rapid removal of material and reduces jamming.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew is 100% removable.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew is both fast and easy to install as it simply screws into a pre-drilled hole.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew is even faster and easier to remove. It simply screws out leaving an empty hole with no protruding metal parts to grind off.
- Available in galvanised for exterior applications.
- Suitable for installation with impact wrenches.
|Part No||Finish|| Anchor
|Min Hole Depth (mm)||Socket
- Item: Ramset WERCS AnkaScrew Screw-In Flanged Hex Anchors - Zinc Plated
- Brand: Ramset
- Anchor Size: 6mm
- Quantity: Box of 50