Sika MonoTop 412 NFG Structural Repair Mortar - 20kg
- Polymer modified for increased durability
- Superior workability and finishing
- Suitable for hand and machine application
- Can be applied up to 50 mm thick per application layer
- Class R4 of EN 1504-3, Structural repair product
- Sulphate resistant
- Very low shrinkage behaviour
- Does not require a bonding primer even when manually applied
- Contains corrosion inhibitor
- Low permeability
- Potable water approved
- Suitable for restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 & 3.3 of EN 1504-9). Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Suitable for structural strengthening (principle 4, method 4.4 of EN 1504-9). Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar.
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9). Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete.
- Item: Sika MonoTop 412NFG
- Brand: Sika
- Colour: Grey powder
- Size: 20kg bags
- Quantity: Sold Individually