Sika Pail Red Rugasol MH
Sika® Rugasol® MH is a surface retarder used mainly for on site exposed aggregate work. Sika® Rugasol® MH surface retarder is used to expose aggregate on formed Portland cement based concrete surfaces, both vertical and horizontal.
- It can provide a decorative architectural finish to precast or insitu concrete surfaces.
- Can be applied to most type of clean formwork such as steel, timber, plywood, etc.
- Can be used in conjunction with Rugasol® C to provide constant aggregate exposure to both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Where to use
Sika® Rugasol® MH provides an efficient, economical method of obtaining a rough bonding surface without the need of hacking, chipping or sandblasting. It can be painted directly onto formwork for:
- Vertical construction joints
- Precast panel
- Item: Sika Rugasol MH
- Brand: Sika
- Packaging: 205 litre drum, 10 litre container
- Colour: Pale red liquid
- Order Quantity: 1