Sikaflex 11FC Polyurethane Adhesive 600ml Ssg Box of 20
Sikaflex 11FC is a fast curing one-component polyurethane sealant/adhesive with permanent elasticity.
Characteristics & Advantages
- High performance, permanently elastic bond to all common construction materials
- New Sikaflex 11FC will bond to well cleaned old Sikaflex 11FC.
- Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, metals, wood, polyurethane, epoxy, and some polyesters.
- Fast cure rate.
- Non-sag on vertical joints up to 30 mm width.
- Ready for immediate use – no mixing.
- Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber-based paints (preliminary tests recommended).
- Certified for use in contact with potable water (AS4020-2005).
- High durability.
- Good weathering and water resistance.
Where to use
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Assembling metal framed buildings.
- Light-weight construction materials.
- Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- Wood, metal or plastic window and door frames.
- Floor mouldings and door sills.
- Cover plates and covings.
As an elastic joint sealant for:
- Excellent pick resistance for applications in shop fronts, prisons, schools, public amenities and buildings.
- Sealing joints in concrete, epoxy, stone and quarry tiled floors.
- Sealing joints in roofing and guttering etc.
- Flexible draught proofing.
- Containers, water tanks and silos.
- Bolted lap joints.
- Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping, etc.
- Sanitary purposes.
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
- Item: Sikaflex 11FC
- Brand: SIka
- Size: 600ml Ssg
- Quantity: Box of 20