Skip to content
* * * Free two-day shipping on domestic orders $350+ (some exclusions apply)
* * * Phone to check your item is in stock before picking up * * *
Free two-day shipping on domestic orders $350+ (some exclusions apply)
Sika Waterbar AR25M
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Flexible PVC waterstops used to seal construction and expansion joints in concrete structures. Sika®-Waterbars are available in different sizes and types, depending on their use.
Characteristics & Advantages
Where to use
- High quality PVC for long durability
- Suitable for high water pressure
- Easy to weld on site
- Many different sizes and types available, depending on their use
Sika®-Waterbars are used to seal construction and expansion joints:
In water retaining structures such as reservoirs, water towers, dams, spillways, canals, swimming pools, sewage tanks, etc.
To keep water out of concrete structures such as basements, underground car parks, tunnels, subways, retaining walls, etc.
Safety Data Sheet
- Item: Sika Waterbar AR25M
- Parts: L Section Flat, L Section Vertical, T Section Flat, X Section Flat, 15m Roll and 20m Roll
- Colour: Yellow