Sikadur 53 18kg Kit
Sikadur-53 is a pourable high density mortar, based on a 2-component solvent free epoxy resin containing fine fillers. Sikadur-53 is highly insoluble in water and readily displaces water enabling it to be employed in wet and underwater applications.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Highly insoluble in water and suitable for application by specialist divers.
- Applicable in wet, underwater or marine applications.
- Applicable at low temperatures.
- High mechanical strengths.
- Supplied in factory proportioned units.
- Shrink free.
- Excellent chemical resistance to water, sea water, waste water, sewage, fuels, oils, dilute acids and dilute alkalis.
Where to use
- Sikadur-53 may be used for underwater grouting work. Excellent adhesion to clean water immersed concrete, stone masonry, brick, wood or steel surfaces. Highly insoluble in water and safe for specialist diver use. Used for injection of cracks 0.5mm to 40mm wide under water (cracks not conducting a water flow under pressure). Ideal for pile jacketing using prepacked aggregate in formwork. Mixed with 30% by volume sand a high build paint is formed that is easy to apply under water.
- Item: Sikadur 53
- Quantity: 1 x 18kg
- Size: 18kg
- Colour: Mixed: Green
Part A: Green
Part B: Transparent