Sikaflex®-11 FC 310ml Elastic joint Sealant & Adhesive (12 ctg per box)
Sikaflex®-11 FC is a one-component, gun-grade, adhesive and sealing compound of permanent elasticity. This dual-purpose material is based on a special moisture-cured polyurethane with an accelerated curing time that meets ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 12.5 for internal and external applications.s.
- Excellent adhesion to all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, glass, metals, wood, epoxy, polyester and acrylic resin.
- Fast cure rate.
- Good weathering and water resistance.
- Can be over painted with water, oil, and rubber-based paints. (Preliminary tests recommended).
- High durability and ageing resistance.
- High pick resistance
Where to use
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Assembling metal framed buildings.
- Light-weight construction materials.
- Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- Wood, metal or plastic window and door frames.
- Floor mouldings and door sills.
- Cover plates and covings.
As an elastic joint sealant for:
- Excellent pick resistance for applications in shop fronts, prisons, schools, public amenities and buildings.
- Sealing joints in concrete, epoxy, stone and quarry tiled floors.
- Sealing joints in roofing and guttering etc.
- Flexible draught proofing.
- Containers, water tanks and silos.
- Bolted lap joints.
- Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping, etc.
- Sanitary purposes.
- Item: Sikaflex 11FC
- Brand: SIka
- Size: 310 ml cartridge
- Colour: White, Grey, Black
- Quantity: 12 cartridges per box