Sikafloor® CureHard-24 Sodium Silicate Water Based Surface Hardener
- Ready to use
- Easy to apply
- Improved chemical and abrasion resistance compared to untreated concrete
- Reduced dusting of concrete floors
- Very low VOC
- Good penetration - designed to pentrate, not provide a surface seal
- Solvent free
- Colourless and odourless
- Horizontal old or new concrete surfaces, where a hard surface with light to moderate abrasion resistance is required e.g. warehouses, industrial plants, stores, shopping malls, parking structures, service stations, hangars etc.
- as an impreganting sealer on concrete slabs where no specific curing efficiency or standards are required
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications as an impregating sealer.
- As a desifier in the process of grinding and polishing concrete.
- Dust-proofing of prefabricated concrete elements.
- Suitable for protection against ingress (Principle 1, method 1.2 of EN 1504-9)
- Suitable for physical resistance (Principle 5, method 5.2 of EN 1504-9)
- Item: Sikafloor® CureHard-24
- Brand: Sika
- Colour: Clear liquid
- Size: 205 Litre Drum, 20 Litre Pail