Sikagard 680S Clear Glaze 10L Pail
Sikagard-680S is a 1-component methacrylic resin based protective and decorative coating. Sikagard-680S protects concrete and most mineral-based substrates against aggressive atmospheres, moisture ingress and carbonation. Sikagard-680S allows two way water vapour diffusion enabling the treated structure to breathe.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Excellent barrier to carbonation and chloride ions.
- Highly weather and UV light resistant.
- Water vapour permeable.
- Proven worldwide for over 20 years.
- Will not flake or peel if correctly applied.
- Self cleaning.
- Easily applied.
- Resistant to rain approximately 1.5 hours after application.
- Excellent resistance to yellowing and chalking.
- Prevents moisture ingress.
- Easily over coated; whenever maintenance is required (normally after a minimum period of 10 years), simply clean down and apply of a refresher coat.
- Slight colour shade differences of concrete can be corrected.
- Can be used as a concrete curing membrane particularly in slip-forming where curing and protective coating is affected in one operation.
Where to use
- Sikagard-680S may be used to overcoat most mineral substrates including concrete, stone, fibrous cement, suitable brickwork and blockwork. Sikagard-680S is ideally suited as a final protective coating in concrete repair and building façade refurbishment work to halt the process of carbonation, aggressive ion infiltration and other atmospheric contamination.
- Item: Sikagard 680S
- Brand: Sika
- Quantity: 1 x 10L Pail
- Size: 10L
- Colour: Clear
- Appearance: Liquid