SikaTite Non-Porous Primer Adhesion Improver White 1 & 5L Pails
SikaTite Non-Porous Primer
SikaTite Non Porous Primer is a unique flexible primer specifically designed for use on non-porous surfaces. SikaTite Non Porous Primer is a safe alternative to hazardous solvent based primers and etching, to enable and improve the adhesion of a wide range of coatings, waterproofing membranes and tile adhesives over non-absorbent surfaces.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Fast drying and flexible
- No mixing – single component
- No wastage.
- Solvent free, non flammable and non hazardous.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Easy application with a brush or roller.
- Cures to a keyed finish.
- Excellent alternative to mechanical grinding and acid etching surfaces.
Where to Use
- Galvanised iron, zincalume, stainless steel, copper, brass and most metals
- Vinyl tiles and laminates.
- Dense concrete
- PVC and rigid plastics
- Glazed tiles to enable re-tiling without etching or grinding
- Epoxy coatings.
- General non-porous and shiny surfaces
- Acrylic and oil-based painted surfaces
- Item: SikaTite Non-Porous Primer
- Size: 1L
- Form: Water based acrylic