Soudal Soudabond Subfloor Adhesive Gun (Screw Top) 836ml Box of 12
Soudabond Subfloor is a ready-to-use, single component, high strength, fast curing polyurethane adhesive that collapses to a gel immediately after dispensing. It is used for clean, efficient and economical permanent subfloor bonding in building and construction. Soudabond Subfloor does not contain CFC’s or HCFC’s.
- Clean, efficient and economical permanent bonding of all common types of subfloor decking.
- Other horizontal construction adhesive applications.
Features & Benefits
- One can of Soudabond Subfloor replaces up to 12 cartridges of traditional adhesive.
- Saves application time (up to 25%) and money over the use of traditional adhesives.
- Excellent initial bond, even at low temperatures.
- Economical in use due to precise application.
- Can be applied at temperatures between +0 °F and +95 °F.
- Limited post expansion for fast and precise installation of subfloors.
- Substantial space and weight savings compared to conventional PU adhesives, bonding mortars, etc.
- Fast curing.
- Resistant to a variety of solvents, paints and chemicals.
- Does not age or rot, mold and mildew resistant, but not UV resistant.
- Water resistant (not watertight).
- Sticks to wet or frozen timber.
- Can prevent floors from squeaking.
- Tested according to ASTM E 84
- Tested according to ASTM D3498
- Item - Soudabond Subfloor Adhesive Gun (Screw Top)
- Brand - Soudal
- Size - 836 mL aerosol
- Quantity - Box of 12