Wallboard 2 hour Fire Rated Access Panels Flanged 300-600mm
2 hour Fire Rated Access Panels Flanged
2 Hour Fire Rated Access Panels (APF2) are screw fixed access panels with a laminated MDF face designed to meet the requirements of the BCA with FRL of 120/120/120 and 60/60/60.
APF2 panels are designed for installation in walls, shafts and ceilings where full integrity and insulation criteria are required under fire conditions. AFP2 panels provide maintenance access to voids and services in fire rated construction.
- Heavy duty frame
- 3mm gap all round
- Screw fixed face
- Acoustic seal
- Available in Flanged and Set Bead
- Fire rated to FRL 60/60/60 and 120/120/120
- Tested to Australia Standard AS 1530.4
- Standard sizes: 300x300mm, 450x450mm, 530x530mm & 600x600mm
- Custom sizes available
- Item: Wallboard 2 hour Fire Rated Access Panels Flanged
- Access Panel Size: 300 x 300mm, 450 x 450mm, 530 x 530mm, 600 x 600mm
- Quantity: Sold Individually