Pferd Poliflex Mounted Points 6 & 8mm Shank PUR 30 x 45mm Pack of 5
Choose a size to suit your application.
Poliflex¨ fine grinding tools with PUR bond are manufactured from green silicon carbide (SiC). The PUR bond is a very soft bond that is available in two hardness grades (PUR-W, PUR-MH).
Abrasive grain is homogeneously distributed in the PUR bond. The open-cell surface and elastic properties of the bond ensure a good adaptability to contours and a soft, cool grinding action.
- Ideally suited to use on surfaces of components made of steel, stainless steel (INOX), titanium, light metals and non-ferrous metals
- Produces a fine, matt finish
- The specially shaped SiC grain and the soft grain embedment enable smooth grinding
- The aggressiveness can be varied via the selection of the hardness grade
- Fine grinding of press and forging tools
- Fine grinding of welds on stainless steel (INOX) constructions
- Pre-grinding in preparation of polishing on components for foodstuff processing and kitchen equipment
- Poliflex¨ fine grinding tools in PUR bond achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 10Ð15 m/s
- Flexible shafts, electric and air-powered straight and angle grinders can be used as tool drives
For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated rotational speed at all times
- Item: Poliflex Mounted Points 6 & 8mm shank Polyurethane Type PUR
- Head size dia x length: 30 x 45mm
- Quantity: Pack of 5