Sika® Formol Clear read liquid Formwork Release Agent
Sika® Formol is a chemical release agent that has been designed and formulated to function as a bondbreaker between formwork or moulds and freshly placed concrete.
- Effective on both steel and timber moulds
- Allows for fast and easy striking of formwork
- Very economical and easy to apply through conventional spray equipment
- Highly stable during placement and vibration of concrete
- Does not stain or contaminate the finished concrete surface
- Regular use will help to reduce the incidence of rust on steel moulds
Where to use
Sika® Formol is primarily used as a general purpose release agent on the construction site. It is ideal for application to a wide range of surfaces such as timber, steel or fibreglass.
- Item: Sika Formol
- Brand: Sika
- Size: 205 litre drum, 10 litre container
- Colour: Clear read liquid
- Order Quantity: 1